Studio Class Cancellation Policies
CLASS CANCELLATION GUIDELINES
UPDATE 07/01/2021 (Enforced)
MEMBERS – CLASSPASS – MONTHLY CLIENTS
Early Cancellations must be submitted 1 hour prior to class time. Members may Early Cancel a booked class 1 hour or more before class start time without a penalty. Class cancellations must be done online.
We don’t accept “Late Cancel”
No show will discount a class from your pack, if you have a membership within 3 no shows you will be charged $10.00 if you have 3 more occurrences, $20.00 will be charged to your account.
ClassPass Absent No Show/ No Cancel one (1) hour before class commencement
An Absent No-Show/No-Cancel is (different from Late Canceling) means booking a class, not attending and not late canceling out of that class – no show. We ask that you ALWAYS cancel out of class that you cannot attend. If members book a class spot and absent no-show there will be $20 charged to the member account. Members may not see the late cancel fees charged on the same day of the occurrence. To see a list of your visit history, go to: MindBody account.
Pay-As-You-Go Clients do not apply but class fee paid will be forfeited. Unlimited Month Clients or Promo Clients may have their accounts placed on hold for violating class cancellation policies.
Please note, this is aimed to be a preventative measure rather than a penalty. Demand for our classes are high, no-shows and no-cancels limit other members from participating in classes and is disruptive to our Member Community.
Note: There is no graces occurrences or waiving No Shows/No Cancel fees. All No Shows and No Cancels incur an automatic $20 charge. No Exceptions.
All workshop sales are final with no refunds. Arrive early to claim your spot, late admittance (5 mins after start time) is not allowed. Workshops cannot be transferred to other workshops. Please be sure that you can attend before purchasing any workshop classes.
Memberships – Prepaid & Monthy Cancellation Policies
MEMBERSHIP (AUTOPAY) CANCELLATION GUIDELINES
It’s easy to cancel!
Send a membership cancellation request email to email@example.com, at any time prior to 5 days before your monthly billing cycle date. Remember that all memberships minimum autopay is 3 billing cycles equal to 3 months.
An email sent to the correct email address above is proof of your membership cancellation request. We will confirm the request once it has been processed. If a confirmation email has not been received within three (3) business days, please call the studio.
- Membership cancellations require 5 business days’ notice prior to the monthly billing date.
- A membership cancellation request sent within the 5 day period prior to your monthly billing date will incur a 45% service charge to cancel. To avoid service charges, all cancellation requests must occur 5 business days before your billing date via email.
- All cancellations must be received in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org,. Verbal conversations, text messages, phone calls and other forms of communication are not acceptable unless there is a reply to your communication.
- There are no refunds If a membership cancellation request has been received after card is charged.
- Under no circumstances are date extensions granted.
- Monthly memberships may not be used by, or transferred to, another person.
- Please request a cancellation or forward all questions to by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com,
- If a cancellation request is received via email after a client’s credit card has been charged, there will be no refund provided. No Exceptions.
PRE-PAID MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
- All sales are final.
- No refunds will be granted.
- Your prepaid membership is not transferrable.
- Prepaid Unlimited Memberships can be placed on hold for up to 90-days with a valid reason, please email management to firstname.lastname@example.org obtain more details.
- In the event of studio closure for any reason, all classes on schedule will be live streamed.
Studio Wellbeing Policies
Due to COVID-19, all classes will be held on a secured and private 10,000 sqft terrace, offering little shaded spot, available on first come first serve basis. Please bring mat, props, water and throw on the sunscreen. All classes must be reserved with no refunds for no-shows and/or cancellations. Please maintain a minimum of 6ft at all times from non-household members. Please notify instructor or staff if you were traveling to accommodate accordingly. All sales final and no refunds on all purchases.
“It is through the alignment of the body that I discovered the alignment of my mind, self, and intelligence.”
Gather the skills to deepen the yoga experience and develop confidence with hands on adjustments and body awareness.
Discover the multiple layers of yoga to empower your practice and learn how to tailor your practice to you. If you are a student wanting to explore how yoga becomes the instrument for profound change this healing work is for you, as we go together on a journey of transformation.Learn about your Teachers